WESTOVER AIR RESERVE BASE, Mass. – U.S. Navy officials announced that the service’s renowned Blue Angels air demonstration team will headline the 2015 Great New England Air Show.
The Blue Angels’ six F/A-18 Hornets will be part of the first air show at Westover in three years. It will also be the first time the Navy team has flown at Westover. Other aerial demonstration teams that have visited Westover have included the Air Force Thunderbirds, the Canadian Snowbirds, and the Italian team, Frecce Tricolori.
The 2015 show will also be part of marking Westover’s 75th anniversary. The Saturday portion will be held on Armed Forces Day.
For more information, contact the Westover Public Affairs Office at 413-557-2020.
ATTENTION AIR SHOW SPONSORS
Sponsorship and Advertising
What better way to build brand awareness and, at the same time, foster community pride, than by partnering with one of America’s premier events? Sponsorships are available at varying levels to allow for a mix of companies or organizations to participate. The Great New England Air Show will customize an exciting sponsorship package that will meet your specific needs and budget. Get top value marketing and recognition for your firm...Call us today!
Why Partner with the Great New England Air Show?
• More than 300,000 air show attendees will see, hear and enjoy your sponsored attraction or specialty area
• Parking and admission are free to the public
• More than estimated 4 million media impressions including Web site hits, annually
• One of America’s premier aviation events located in the Northeastern United States
• Attractive attendee demographics with above average household income
• More than 30 air and ground displays providing first class entertainment for the entire family
• First class amenities and benefits for our sponsors…great fun for you and special guests!
Sponsorship Benefits Could Include
• Presenting naming rights of attraction or specialty area
• Advertising rights within air show media program
• On-site recognition through signage, professional announcements and promotional displays or kiosks
• Client or Employee Entertainment including VIP on-site parking and seating for you and your clients or employees.
• Pride of involvement in a patriotic and reputable event supporting the Men, Women and Mission of Westover Air Reserve Base.
Sponsorship Types Offered
• Lead Sponsor
• Various Sponsorship Levels
• Feature Attraction Sponsor
• On-site exhibit space available
• Company Chalets – We can handle groups from 50 to 2,000.
Contact us today and let’s discuss how we can help promote your business or organization.
Please contact Phil Pacific from ADC Group. Phil can be contacted at 972-540-1742 or e-mail at email@example.com
We look forward to working with you.
Attention FOOD and BEVERAGE providers:
Westover Services contracts all food & beverage out to a central vendor who will have exclusivity for ALL food and beverages at the Great New England Air Show.
The Galaxy Community Council has no authority to approve food and beverage vendors.